What is Qustodio?
Qustodio is a parental control answer for make it simpler to guard your children on the web and foster solid computerized propensities. It empowers you to manage their gadget use and assist them with getting screen time balance so you can assist your children with being more secure – and more astute – with their telephones and PCs.
Why use Qustodio?
Children’s screen time is expanding – causing rest issues, psychological wellness issues, the dangers of improper substance, and furthermore interruption from school. Each youngster has exceptional necessities with regards to utilizing tech, yet as a rule, additional time online opens them to additional dangers. Qustodio has the adjustable devices expected to help in each circumstance. You can utilize Qustodio to plan screen-spare energy before bed, so your children can keep away from rest disturbing blue light or block applications that they use exorbitantly; you can screen YouTube seeing, channel program results, or essentially oversee how your children utilize their gadget.
Qustodio safeguards an expansive scope of stages and you can screen your children’s gadgets from anyplace, utilizing the Guardians Application all alone cell phone or the Family Entrance on the web.
What can I do with Qustodio?
- Watch out for how your children are doing the action timetable and synopses
- Screen games and applications
- Plan without screen times and set day to day screen time limits
- Screen calls and messages
- Block unseemly sites
- Screen YouTube action
- Screen area and get alarms
- Empower the emergency signal
- Administer movement across various gadgets and stages
- Get telephone backing and distant help with Qustodio Care Plus
How do I get started?
Go to our sign-up page to make a record free of charge – or investigate our valuing plans for the full scope of highlights. All that’s needed is a couple of moments to get set up:
- Create your record utilizing your own email address
- Install Qustodio Children application on your youngster’s gadgets
- Install Qustodio Guardians Application on your own gadget and begin regulating
From the Guardians Application or the internet-based Family Entry, you can see your kid’s continuous web-based movement, set your inclinations to get reports and alarms by email, and redo your settings.
Pros And Cons of Qustodio
- All around planned web interface
- Thorough time limitations
- Application obstructing on work area and versatile stages
- Cross-stage support
- Instinctive applications
- Youngster can sidestep web channel by utilizing a VPN
- No virtual entertainment following
- Sideloading expected for Android calls and text observing
How Much Does Qustodio Cost?
Qustodio have a forever free choice. The free rendition limits checking to only a solitary gadget and just keeps seven days of action history. You additionally get essential controls like web separating and time quantities for specific exercises. Qustodio structures its paid membership plans around family size, with Little (five gadgets), Medium (10 gadgets), and Huge (15 gadgets) choices. These plans cost $54.95, $96.95, and $137.95 each year, individually. A few benefits these plans offer over the free form are as long as 30 days of action history, application-based time limitations, and area following.
- Web and application separating — Allows you to pick which destinations and applications your children are permitted to utilize.
- Time limits — Allows you to determine how much screen time your children are permitted.
- Area following — Shows you where your children are and which places, they’ve been to.
- Booking — Permits you to pick explicit times or week when a gadget can or can’t be utilized.
- Action reports — Showcases data about your kid’s gadget use, including screen time, got to destinations, utilized applications, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Furthermore, Qustodio likewise accompanies numerous other helpful highlights, including YouTube checking, call and text observing, and geofencing.
Qustodio offers an assist with separating on its site. This for the most part contains arrangement instructional exercises and a scope of FAQs on subjects like settings, memberships, elements, and customization. On the off chance that you can’t find what you’re searching for here, you can present a solicitation to Qustodio client service group. It’s quite important, in any case, that you should be a top-notch endorser of send a help demand.
Qustodio comes bundled with every one of the elements you want to screen your kid’s web movement to ensure they have a charming and safe web insight. You likewise gain admittance to call and SMS checking, which permits you to ensure your child isn’t harassed or presented to improper messages.
Qustodio is a little expensive, however it’s worth the effort since it offers great benefit — furthermore, there’s a free preliminary, a free arrangement, and a 30-day unconditional promise, which gives you a lot of opportunity to test it and check whether it’s the best fit for your loved ones.