HostGator – is a cloud-based hosting provider, making it different from shared server solutions. Cloud technologies guarantee improved performance and better safety for the website. Traffic leaps and overloaded servers are no longer a problem, as cloud hosting uses several servers within a single ecosystem to guarantee everything working smoothly if any of them goes down.
The platform has made a good name for Itself thanks to great enough performance, high uptime speed, and steady rate. It offers numerous packages that include WordPress hosting along with other server options to fulfill your business goals. In any case, it has some unique alternatives that can make the difference when choosing a trustworthy and secure hosting provider.
- Speed has significantly improved.
- Support appears easy enough to navigate and representatives are patient and considerate.
- If you are not pleased with your service in 45 days, you get your money back.
- An EV SSL certificate for the company program is a major plus, especially when you’re in e-commerce.
- It’s unbelievably easy to set up a website.
- The extra price tag for a few easy email support is utterly unsatisfactory, to say the very least.
- It really costs money to have the stage press the”Backup” button for you occasionally ($2/month). A service they provide free, manually, costs money to perform automatically, which means you’re paying $2/month for some thing you could do with a”cron” script in UNIX. That is just silly.
- FTP is not encrypted, making you vulnerable to MiTM attacks.
- Peering into Europe or Asia is fairly lame, but maybe not the worst.
- Loading Speed
The Most important performance index of a website is speed. A website which loads faster is excellent for clients. Additionally, it will help to improve the SEO rank of a website.
As a Matter of fact, a research found out that a 1-second delay in webpage loading can result in a 7% decrease in conversions, a 16 percent decrease in consumer satisfaction and an 11% decrease in page re-views.
Uptime Is what percentage of time that your website was up online.
Some Low-quality hosts would cause your site to return from time to time and your uptime would be too low.
HostGator Guarantees a 99.9% uptime.
- Control Panel/Intuitive Dashboard
Another Important feature to consider when selecting a hosting company is its dashboard.
HostGator Uses the typical sector cPanel in most of its hosting plans. HostGator has customized its own cPanel to make it user friendly hence new net owners can easily browse through it.
HostGator’s CPanel is more user-friendly when compared with the default option Cpanel dashboard.
- Customer Support
HostGator has extensive online customer support via live chat, phone calls, and email, available 24×7.
It Also comes with an online knowledgebase where you can get tips about how best to address some fundamental problems.
Apart From that, in your hosting dashboard, you may get HostGator’s supporting portalsite.
- Money-Back Guarantee
HostGator Guarantees you a 45-day money-back if you are not satisfied with their services.
Inside This period should you feel that their services don’t meet your hosting requirements, it is possible to terminate your contract together and get your money.
Under Each hosting program, HostGator cries in lots of freebies.
Some Of the situations that you will like for free comprise a free site builder, unlimited bandwidth and disk space, over 4,000 site templates, website building tools, free domain transfer, along with unlimited MySQL databases.
- PCI Compliant
HostGator’s servers are PCI compliant.
This Is important for anybody wanting to take Credit card payments on their sites, eCommerce websites largely.
- Data Centers
HostGator Has information centers in various places. The major data centers comprise the following:
When You’re registering for HostGator, they don’t allow you to select the data centre that you would love to house your website.
- Free Migration
HostGator has a policy which anytime within 30 times of you signing up with a shared hosting accounts they will move among your sites free of charge for a new domain.
In Addition to that, they’ll also allow you to transfer one complete control panel which contains all of the settings, domains and email accounts.
There Are many pricing plans to pick from, however you will likely be choosing from the 3 primary plans offered by HostGator.
- Hatchling Plan: The Most basic plan begins at $3.95 a month for the initial year. It offers a single domain along with everything you would get from another plans, save for a few advanced features like parked domain names and anonymous FTP. When the word ends, the cost shoots up to nearly double.
- Baby Plan: The Baby plan features unlimited domains for $5.95 a month for the first year. Like the Hatchling program, it features all the features that HostGator is known for, aside from a few more advanced ones.
- Business Plan: The Priciest plan can be shockingly, the one that HostGator recommends. It’s priced at precisely the exact same rate as the Baby program ($5.95 a month) and includes innovative features like free dedicated IP, free private SSL, and anonymous FTP. If you are wondering why you should take the similarly priced Baby plan within the Business plan, keep in mind that the cost increase after one year will make it much pricier.
HostGator Provides a broad array of hosting plans which could meet all of the hosting needs and budget. HostGator Shared Hosting is one of the most popular and most used services and it doesn’t disappoint.
Apart From that, they also provide all the necessary tools to build a new website from scratch. More than 2 million individuals from various areas of the world are satisfied with HostGator’s services.
Therefore, Whether you are a website newbie or a seasoned internet guru, HostGator Includes all the required tools which can allow you to take your site to the next level.